A Perfect little nibble for Christmas day!!
YUMMY CHILLI LIME PRAWNS
- 50 king prawns, peeled with heads off
- 4 limes, zest and juice
- 3 green chillies, seeded and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 cm fresh ginger root, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Place prawns and lime in large bowl
- Place rest of ingredients in blender, process until smooth. You may need to add a small amount of olive oil to help blend.
- Cover Blended mix over prawns, mix and coat.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Preheat BBQ on med-high heat
- Thread prawns onto skewers. Brush cooking grate with oil and cook for 5 minutes, turning once, or until opaque.
Great for a summer BBQ with friends or family, and of course easy to make… I would have it no other way!