150g Salmon fillet
1 cup Rocket
1/4 pear, sliced
1/4 cup activated walnuts, chopped
1 tbsp lemon, juiced
1 tbsp olive oil
1.Salt salmon with Himalayan salt and place in non-stick pan (can use coconut oil if needed) skin side down, cook on low –med heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side, your salmon should still be slightly pink in the middle.
- Slice pear into fine strips
- Add to bowl rocket, pear slices and chopped walnuts
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice
- Serve salmon and salad and enjoy!