2x egg whites
1/2 zucchini, grated
1/4 carrot, grated
1/4 cup almond meal
1 tsp coconut oil (to cook with)
1/4 tsp turmeric, ground
salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl (excluding coconut oil)
- Heat pan with coconut oil (or non stick pan)
- Pour into small circles on pan and cook on low heat
- After approx 3 mins or when almost cooked though ( you can see little bubbles forming on the top), flip and cook for 1 min on other side.
- Serve on a bed of baby spinach with simple lemon juice or tahini dressing.
Your Loving Coach & Trainer